Ethiopians residing in Malaysia could get renewal passport services from the Consulate General Office. The application will be transmitted to the Embassy of Ethiopia in Beijing, China.
i- Types of passport services and fees
Note : RM 220.00 need to be paid in cash at the Consulate office in Malaysia
USD 67.00 needs to be directly transferred by applicant at the local bank to the Embassy’s account through Bank Telegraphic Transfer to the following address:
Bank of China
SWIFT CODE – BKCHCNBJ
ii- Application Procedure
1. Filled out the Application Form – 2 copies
2. Completing the Livemachine Fingerprint Form at the police office
3. Recent Photo (size 3 x 4cm) white background – 4 pcs
4. Photocopy all pages of passport
5. If replacement is required due to loss of passport, police confirmation report should be provided
6. All passport service applicants are required to provide residence permit or residence visa indicating that they reside in Malaysia.
7. For children / new born baby, parents are required to provide copy of birth certificate, copy passport of parents and marriage certificate.
8. Original copy of the Bank Telegraphic Transfer